Playing this classic card game is easy – simply follow these instructions:
1. Spider Solitaire allows you to choose your preferred difficulty – one suit Spider Solitaire is the easiest, while four suit Spider Solitaire is the hardest.
2. The goal of this free card game is to sort all the cards on the table into the eight foundation slots at the top of the screen.
3. To accomplish this, you must sort all the spider solitaire cards into runs of descending order (King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Ace). The cards must all be the same suit. Once a run is complete, it will automatically go to one of the foundation slots.
3. To move cards around the game, simply click and drag them to other stacks.
4. If you want additional cards to be dealt, simply click on the deck in the upper left corner.
5. For help or hints, use the menu across the top of the game.
Rev up your engines in this new racing game! Speed past your opponents to make it first to the finish line.
We hope you enjoy playing Sprint Club Nitro! Check out our selection of racing games and put your racing skills to the test!