Whether you are an expert at solitaire games or just a casual player looking for a fun break, you will love Spider Solitaire, a beloved card game that puts a fun twist on Klondike Solitaire.
Playing this classic card game is easy – simply follow these instructions:
1. Spider Solitaire allows you to choose your preferred difficulty – one suit Spider Solitaire is the easiest, while four suit Spider Solitaire is the hardest.
2. The goal of this free card game is to sort all the cards on the table into the eight foundation slots at the top of the screen.
3. To accomplish this, you must sort all the spider solitaire cards into runs of descending order (King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, Ace). The cards must all be the same suit. Once a run is complete, it will automatically go to one of the foundation slots.
3. To move cards around the game, simply click and drag them to other stacks.
4. If you want additional cards to be dealt, simply click on the deck in the upper left corner.
5. For help or hints, use the menu across the top of the game.
We have tons of great card games.We picked our most popular for you to play!